Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Met with the Association Board.

LOL Board... 1 person.. The President of the Board is all we met with.. But she was very nice. She is originally from Maine and I picked up her accent right away.. Needless to say at the end of the meeting Frankie signed the approval letter and we were welcomed to the neighborhood. Now it is on to closing.. We are supposed to close on Friday.. The President doubts that will happen since the Management company only works in the mornings on Friday and it is a holiday.. But we are hoping.. Even the Realtor says that we will close on Friday. Everything has just been sitting and waiting for the approval letter from the President...

I am pretty excited... We can't wait to get into the condo. I have decided to only use the dishwasher when we have dinner guests. I don't think that we will need to use a dishwasher with only three people (and it will save electricity thus saving money!). Besides, when we first get there we will only have 4 plates, 4 cups, 4 bowls.. I will need to wash them and have them ready for the next meal..Our stuff won't be here from KY until after the wedding. My MIL and FIL will be driving a U-Haul down with our items...

LOL I definitely see classes being held pool side...


We are 24 days from the wedding.. The RSVP cards are due Saturday.. Out of 50 that we have sent out, we only have received 12... What is it with people not sending RSVP's back? We attended a baby shower a few weeks ago and the sister of the new mom said that out of all the people she sent invites to only maybe 4 or 5 RSVP'd and many more showed up (yet funny thing... She hasn't sent her RSVP back to us yet!)








"make sure you keep it between the navigational beacons."

No comments:

Post a Comment