I am so not a patient person....
-Staring at CHRISTmas presents under the tree drives me crazy...
-When I was pregnant with my children I HAD to find out the gender... I couldn't stand not knowing..
-I am soo anxious for my wedding in 30 days...
-Now, I have to wait on this condo association... We finally got ALL the paperwork and all the monies to the proper places... Now, it is a waiting game for the Association to call. They have 5 days to call us for the appointment for the interview (having to interview for a home we bought blows my mind away). Then after the interview they have up to 10 days to make their decision... Grrrr..... The closing is supposed to be a week from tomorrow..
At least Frankie found out he has tomorrow and Sunday and Monday off this week (his work week is Friday to Thursday). So we are thinking of hitting John's Pass tomorrow.. Either pack lunch or splurge and get lunch at Bamboo Beach Bar and Grill or back at The Hut and Tiki Bar so we can sit at the water.. We also might head to St. Pete's Pier. We were talking about grabbing lunch at Cha Cha Coconuts. The Pier is awesome.. We walked it on Mother's Day. We ate off the Pier at Courigan's Irish Pub. Their BLT with Guinness Honey Mustard is awesome!
Well.. Guess I should close for now.. I decided I am going to make some pancakes for The Monkey and me... Of course she wants Chocolate Chips and whip cream with hers!
Hope y'all have a great day!
"make sure you keep it between the navigational beacons."
No comments:
Post a Comment