Last night we saw a cute little house. It was small but it was so cute... It had a few of the things I wanted.Fenced in back yard, rv parking, 2 bedrooms, w/d hookups. I also wanted 2 bathrooms and a big kitchen but I know I need to make some sacrifices...
Tonight we will go looking at some more houses.. I have to say again that Peter Nemethy is an awesome Realtor. I called him up Sunday and he told me to call and leave a message on his machine at the office with a list of properties we wanted to see and we would do it Monday... Last night I gave him a list of 14 houses (he said he wished more of his clients did that) with mls numbers and addresses of homes we wanted to look at.. He said we will try to look at most of them today after 5 (which works around Frankies work schedule).
Please keep your fingers crossed for us that we find something fast... I love my brother in law and his fiance but I would like my own place...
"make sure you keep it between the navigational beacons."
Good luck with house hunting! We have a small house, but it is doable!
ReplyDelete