Friday, May 14, 2010

Found it!

After looking through real estate sites for 3 months. Writing a zillion MLS numbers down and viewing 16 homes we found our home... It is a condo.. 930sq feet... But it is so cute... All new appliances (well almost all new.. The refrigerator isn't new but can't be more than 5 years old). We walked in the condo and knew that it was the one we wanted... Possibly sooner.. I realized yesterday after watching my brother in law, outside in the hot Florida sun, trimming the bushes that I was really glad we found a condo instead of a house... ;-)
Double Sink.. Something I have always wanted...
Small but doable kitchen... Enough space for me (which is fine with me.. I am the cook and no one else needs to be in my kitchen.. LOL) But more than enough cabinets.
Michaela's/Main bathroom


Master bathroom (2 bathrooms is going to be great!)


Our porch

Pool and Jacuzzi... Added bonus of condo- we don't have to do the daily care!


I have decided that with this new beginning that I am going to use this as the opportunity to only put more eco friendly cleaners in my house... I am looking at 7th Generation cleaners. I really don't feel comfortable having all the chemicals in my house (which is kind of funny since I have to use ammonia for Science classes with Michaela.)

The only drawback of the condo is no garden.. But I will have to find a Farmers Market to get the fresh veggies and fruits. We have decided that we want to eat better. More fresh fruits and vegetables and less red meat...


Oh, I guess I should say that we did put an offer in on the condo and the first offer was rejected but we kept going and finally agreed on a price. So they accepted our offer and now we are just waiting to close. We should close at the latest the end of the month..



"make sure you keep it between the navigational beacons."

No comments:

Post a Comment