Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ahh Beach

We finally made it to the beach yesterday.. It was so nice.. We walked around a place called Johns Pass. We just did some window shopping and then ate at The Hut Restaurant and Tiki Bar. It was pretty good. It was pretty neat to sit at the table and have the beach come right us at the edge of the open air restaurant.

Then we walked back and hit the beach...







The water was so warm. We didn't swim though just our feet got wet this time. We spent about an hour there... It is amazing that being as fair skinned as we are that Monkey and I only got a little red.. Nothing bad and it is now a golden brown today. We have decided that at least on one of Frankie's days off we will hit the beach... I am thinking next time a nice picnic on the beach...






"make sure you keep it between the navigational beacons."

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for warm enough weather for the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanted to let you know that I got your comment, but every time I try to post the comment, I get an error. :/ Blogger can be frustrating sometimes. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a huge fan of the beach.. I like the shade and cool temps. But I did enjoy myself and am looking forward to the next time..

    ReplyDelete