
Its that time again to join in with Sylvia and others for the Homekeepers Journal.
In my kitchen ….. Today is an easy day in my kitchen. I am making pasta and sauce for supper. Once we are back from the wedding I will be cooking and baking more. I just don't want to bake and have to leave it here for while we are gone.
My marriage or relationship ….. growing stronger daily. We are at the last 2 weeks before we become Mr. and Mrs. I am so excited. I look forward to wearing his last name proudly.
With my children …… The Monkey is still doing her school work. She is getting real good with it. She is now just getting up in the morning and starting it without being asked. The Boy is going through a lot right now. Trying to figure out life. His fiance and him just split so they are trying to work on being the best parents to their son.
I feel so relieved when …..when I know where all my family members are and 2/3 are home. (The Boy lives in MA).
My spiritual life is (choose one) flourishing, declining …. (and talk about why)… Slowly flourishing. I am still trying to get into the habit of reading my Bible. I have a daily verse up on my yahoo page that I read every day. I am trying to surround myself with better influences and make better choices that I show that I am a Christian and am proud of it. I am trying not to be just a sometimes Christian but an all the time Christian.
If I am honest, the thing that keeps me from praying as much as I should is ….. Me. I always seem to wait until last thing before bed and then fall asleep... I have started praying on the spot when I get the feeling that I just have to instead of making a list and trying to do it before bed.
I see God moving in ( a particular area) and …… My life. Starting to make me remember what it is like to be a Christian and to remind me to be the best Christian I can be. He often reminds me that He is in control.
This is in the deepest, darkest recesses of my mind, but should be moved into the light …. I need our Heavenly Father to help me get over some things from the past and realize that people are different and I should hold against one person things that someone else did.
No comments:
Post a Comment