Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Homekeepers Journal entry


Here’s What’s Happening ………….

In My Kitchen …… Nothing right now as we are still at my brother in laws

On My Mind ….. The paperwork for the condo, a family in MA that has been devastated by a fire killing 4 of the children, some friends of mine going through some difficult times.

One Big Goal For This Week …. Start walking

Something I Would Like To Do …. I would like to get the paperwork stating that the condo association accepted us so we can move. I would also like to play a few games with the Monkey and get her to wlak with me.

It Means A Lot To Me …… when others make that first move to be kind and understanding… when someone offers that understanding ear and a shoulder. (Whining moment warning) I spend a lot of time being strong for others, its nice when someone reaches out to me to be sweet!

I am looking forward to …… my new house

On the Back Burner of my mind …… My wedding in 31 days, moving all my stuff from KY down to FL, getting into the new house.


Thank you Sylvia over at Christian Homekeeper Network for doing this..

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Just wanted to stop by as I started doing the Homekeeper's Journal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by Sharon... Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete