Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A couple of Pictures

Here are a couple of pictures from the session I had with Little Man on Monday the 7th. He was such a ham and such a good sport.


U of L t-shirt from Mamaw and Great Papaw.

Gator outfit from Sha Sha and Papaw.

I was disappointed that there were no backgrounds offered. Just a plain white. I definitely spent more than I wanted but I can't wait to get all the pictures back. The girl did a couple of collages and I can't wait to see them.

It hurt loading Little Man, his momma and her bf in a cab this morning to head to the airport. I was happy and sad. Happy because I know that his momma was missing her home and other family and friends. Sad because I wanted to keep them with me forever. It is so hard living more than 1000 miles away from them. But hopefully we can make a visit a yearly thing. Either us going up there or them coming down here.












"To God Be The Glory Great Things He Has Done!"



JMFK 11/27/2010 Gone but never forgotten

2 comments:

  1. Little Man is adorable! He looks like such a happy baby. I can not believe how much he looks like Tyler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a happy baby. He is the spitting image of the Boy at that age. I had so much fun with him.

    ReplyDelete