Friday, March 18, 2011

Day Five of Thirty Day Challenge

Today's blog is Siblings.

I have 5 (kinda funny day 5 and I will be talking about 5 siblings.) younger brothers.

JJ- married w/3 children. Lives in Florida. His oldest graduates high school in June.
JE-married w/9 children. Lives in KY.
RL- married w/3 children. Lives in GA and VA.
JB- married w/2 children. Lives in NH.
JA- single. 1 child. Lives in NH.

We are made up from different marriages. JJ and I have the same mom and dad. JE and JB have the same mom and dad. When my father and JE and JB's mother were married he adopted them. My father and his second wife had a son and he is JA.
RL is my half brother. We share the same mother.

In our home there was 5 of us at one time. Me, JJ, JE, JB, and JA. After my father and his wife divorced JE, JB and JA went to live with their mother. JJ and I remained with our father.

Unfortunately because of the divorces and such our family did not grow up close. JJ and I are really close with our father. JE, JB and JA are close with their mother. RL is close to his father.








"To God Be The Glory Great Things He Has Done!"



JMFK 11/27/2010 Gone but never forgotten

No comments:

Post a Comment