Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 4 of the 30 Day Blog Challenge

My parents.

My parents had two children in their short marriage. Me and 13 months later my brother.
I am sad to admit that I don't really know my mother. She is alive and lives in the panhandle of Florida. But that is all I have to say about her.

My father. He was a single parent from the time I was in mid 8th grade on. He did the best he could as a single father who was a full time military man. My father is now retired from the military and works as a bus driver in the Orange County School District of Florida. He is the type of person you either hate or love. There is no in between with him. He is old school. Our sense of humor is the same and many outside of our family don't get it.





"To God Be The Glory Great Things He Has Done!"



JMFK 11/27/2010 Gone but never forgotten

No comments:

Post a Comment