Monday, March 14, 2011

Introduction

I was reading Ich liess mein Herz in Deutschland's blog. I "met" her in a Christian online group I am on. I liked what she was doing on her blog and thought I would do the same thing on mine. Thanks Rena for sharing the 30 day blog challenge!

Day 1

Introduce Yourself


I go by Lola. This is a special name between my husband and I. Frankie and Lola is the name of a Jimmy Buffet song. He is Frankie and I am Lola. Jimmy Buffett "brought" us together.
I am a 30 something newlywed. Mother of two. I have a wonderful 16.5 month old grandson that I refer to as "Little Man." I also have an angel grandson "Lima Bean" who was born and went home to his Heavenly Father this past November. I have a furry daughter named Gemma aka The Pup (or affectionately called Satan.) and a furry grandson named Tiger aka Professor Sebastian.

15 Random Facts about Me-
1) I am a vegetarian
2) I used to be a big meat and potatoes type of girl
3) I am part Irish, German, French Canadian and Blackfoot Indian
4) I am the oldest of six children
5) I am the only girl out of six children
6) I am left handed
7) I am a beginner quilter. I have completed one quilt and working on another (have been working on this one for 2 years. LOL)
8) I home-schooled my daughter from 2nd grade all the way to couple months into 6th grade. Then from two months after the beginning of 7th grade until January 2011.
9) I LOVE Country Music
10) I collect Elvis Presley mementos
11) MY bestest friend has been my friend for over 25 years.
12) I attended high school in Hawaii
13) I love cooking and baking
14) I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the BBC America channel and spend hours watching/listening to it.
15) I am addicted to the Sims game

I hope you will join me in this 30 Day Blogging Challenge.








"To God Be The Glory Great Things He Has Done!"



JMFK 11/27/2010 Gone but never forgotten

No comments:

Post a Comment