
I am so excited! My grandson and his momma are coming for a visit!!!! They are planning on coming down beginning of March... AHHH it is so far away! LOL I am so impatient. I haven't seen them since the beginning of Aug... He has since learned to talk and walk! Oh it is time for Sha Sha and Papaw and Auntie to do some major spoiling. They (Papaw and Auntie) haven't seen Little Man and his momma since June 2010.
I have begun a self imposed walking routine (which I also imposed on The Monkey! LOL). We now walk to her school in the morning and then I walk home. This makes for a 3.8 mile walk round trip for me. I have an application on my phone that calculates the distance, calories burned, pace and etc for me... I love it. Last week there were only 4 school days so that made 15 miles I walked. Same for this week. But a regular week will be 18.8 miles a week.. I plan to find a little way to bump it up to 4 miles a day. But I want to do a couple more weeks at 3.8. Maybe! Patience isn't my strong suit! LOL I think I will have to buy a little umbrella stroller (or as they say where I am from- strollah. :-) ) so while Little Man is here he can go on the walk with me in the morning (because unfortunately Auntie will still have to go to school.)
I have a problem that is actually really funny. The Monkey laughs at me (ok so did hubby when I told him). My problem is when I think in my mind I speak with my Boston accent. When I talk very very rarely does it come out. Do any of you that read this blog think in an accent different from where you live? We also have a running joke here that the Pup will learn to bark in an English accent because she watches so much BBC. I know we are weird but we are original! LOL
Lately I have been noticing that a few people that I know have been victims of mean people hiding behind names (some false) on the internet. Please remember (not that any of you would do it on purpose) that mean words really do hurt. I try to live by the adage that all it takes is a little smile or nice word from a stranger to change the life of someone. You never know whose life you have changed. I try to explain this to The Monkey as we walk to school and I greet the crossing guards with a smile and a kind word and I thank them.
May you all have a blessing filled day!
"To God Be The Glory Great Things He Has Done!"
JMFK 11/27/2010 Gone but never forgotten
No comments:
Post a Comment