Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Homekeepers Journal Time!

Thanks to Sylvia over at Christian Homekeeper for the prompts! You rock!

This week’s Homekeeper’s Journal is about Spring Time Plans.

In my kitchen, I plan to ….. cut the process foods out.

Plans with the children ….. Make sugar cookies with her.

Plans with the husband ….. House hunting. Spoiling our grandson.

Plans for my house ….. Spring Cleaning! I want to get the condo totally cleaned

Garden Plans ….. Well living in a condo we have no garden :-( BUT hopefully if we can get a house with a yard then I will have a garden! Flowers and veggies/fruits.

Other Plans ….. I want to work on my cross stitch. I have a nice Tropical Themed one that I want to get finished. I need to go buy some materials for the two I was working on. The fabric has become stained and destroyed.

3 comments:

  1. With your condo, you can try container gardening. Check it out at the library.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to check that out. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just did a post on this. Hopefully I can follow through with my goals. Thanks for the comments on my posts. I'll comment back to you on them.

    ReplyDelete