Well, I didn't get the mammogram yesterday. I went to the place to register. Frankie was still in his scrubs with his name badge when we got there. The lady registering me asked him if they did mammograms at the hospital he worked at. He told her yes. She then told me that if I wanted to I could go to Frankie's hospital and have it done and it will be covered 100% by insurance. If I have it done where we were then I would have an out of pocket cost.. Hmm... $$ or free... Guess which one I took.. It was nice of that person to let us know that in advance.
The Monkey is thriving in public school. She has been in the school for 35 days. Yesterday they gave her the notice that they are pulling her out of her English class and putting her in an Honors English class... We are all really proud of her.
"To God Be The Glory Great Things He Has Done!"
JMFK 11/27/2010 Gone but never forgotten
No comments:
Post a Comment