My in laws went to St. Petersburg, FL on Saturday. On Sunday they went and looked at some houses and condos for us. My mother in law- who has the same tastes as me as far as the home wants are- saw a condo that she knew I would love. So tonight they will be going back to look at it again and make an offer. By the pictures that are seen on the realtor site it looks cute. It is a second floor but there are only 10 units in the complex. It is at the most 2 blocks from the library- a bonus for us since we are homeschooling. She will be taking pictures to send to us so when she does I will post them.
Frankie leaves the 9th of April for St. Petersburg. I will see him once before the wedding. He needs to come back to apply for the license. Then he will be back for the wedding.
Our plans are to be married on the 19th of June and then move on the 22nd... It will be a busy week for us.. We are planning on driving down to St. Petes. I am pretty excited. The monkey is excited too. She has been thinking of what colors she wants to do her room in.
I hope everyone has a blessing filled day.
No comments:
Post a Comment