Thursday, March 11, 2010

100 days

Wow 100 days.. I can't believe that in 100 days I will be Mrs. Frankie P. I have to say that I honestly never thought I would meet my Frankie.. I know that I was in a long relationship (10 years)that 1) was not the right one 2) ended really bad. So much has changed these last almost 2 years.
The wedding planning is going great... My new MIL is a wonderful person... She is doing the decorating and cooking. My new FIL will be making our cake (I think both him and my MIL). My MIL's older sister is helping with the decorating... We both decided that we didn't want the traditional wedding. We are having something small with only my children, grandbaby, and Frankie's parents and my dad... We plan to have a reception later on that day. This is to allow our friends and family to celebrate with us our new life together..
Frankie, The Monkey and I are planning on relocating after the wedding... We are relocating to St. Petersberg, FL... LOL funny since I just relocated to KY from Orlando, FL... We are hoping to buy a big enough house that The Boy, The Girl (his fiance) and my grandbaby can live with us...
I had started a Gourmet Cooking and Catering course two years ago. I recently was able to finish that up. I had to put it on hold for a year, while I was trying to get back my feet after the upheaval we went through... But Ashworth College was understanding. I finished the course with a 4.0 GPA (a 97%) for the course. Now I have enrolled in Hotel and Restaurant Management. I still plan on attending EMT school but to me it is important to stay home right now and tend to the Monkey's education. I truly feel this is where the Lord wants me to be right now..
Frankie and I have been discussing the pros and cons of switching to all natural cleaners for our home... I would like to do this and I think Frankie is willing (he mentioned making our own..) So if anyone has any great recipes for homemade cleaners please feel free to post them in the comments or email me.... I know one thing I can't wait for is getting a house and having a clothes line. To me nothing beats the smell of freshly line dried clothes.

I hope you all have a wonderful blessing filled day/night...

No comments:

Post a Comment