Wow, it is nice to be able to print up a general map of where our reception is going to be held (Nice and inexpensive)... Now all that is left is to cut them (I printed 2/page to save on paper) and put the invitations together... I have until the end of this month to get them together. Then address them. I will get most done this week coming.
Buffett... There is something relaxing about listening to Radio Margaritaville. We have it on in the background while we are doing various things. Frankie is on his laptop and I am on mine. No tv (it is nice to turn it off once in awhile) just music lightly in the background. I love having it on as background noise instead of having it blaring so we have to yell at the person sitting next to us.
The Monkey is out at the movies. She has gone to see Alice in Wonderland. She loves Johnny Depp and Tim Burton so she has been looking forward to this movie... I hope she enjoys it..
"make sure you keep it between the navigational beacons." Have a great night!
No comments:
Post a Comment