Thursday, March 4, 2010

107 Days, Wii Fit

We are at 107 days until our wedding. I am so excited. We still need to order the dresses for the girls. But my clothes and "Frankies" clothes are ordered and hanging in the closet. I found the cutest outfit for the grandbaby but I am not too sure on size yet for him. We even got a little outfit for the dog. LOL He will be the only one "formally" dressed. We have a little tux shirt for him..

The Monkey and I have been working out with the help of the Wii. We have been using the Wii Fit Plus. It is neat.. It is amazing how quick 1/2 hour goes when doing a workout this way. We worked it into the Monkey's curriculum. She has to do it 5x's/wk 30 minutes. She herself upped her time to 45 minutes for the past two days and today she went up to an hour. She has a wager going on with Frankie with a reward of a $100 shopping spree.


And how is your week going??

No comments:

Post a Comment