Monday, May 14, 2012

Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. Whether you are a momma to human children or furry ones... I am lucky enough to be a momma to both. I did have to work but I had a great day still.. My beautiful Monkey painted me a picture. The Boy called me and talked to me twice.. Hubby bought dinner from Chipotle and wonderful Yo-Yo cookies (which there is no way in heck these cookies are healthy... They are so filled with sugar.. But we each only eat one and it was a holiday.)

Yesterday was also The Boys "20th" I can't believe my baby is 20. It seems like just yesterday he was a newborn. I am hoping next year for his 21st he will be able to come down here to spend it with us.

Today is day three of no caffeine. Not too bad... I switched to decaf coffee so that when my FIL and MIL move down I can drink coffee with him. He is having to give up all caffeine. Doctors orders... Of course I don't think it is too bad EXCEPT when my loving husband pours my coffee into my travel mug and I get to work and take a big swig and find out it is BLACK!! YUCKO!! Good thing I keep a little container of powder creamer in my pocketbook... LOL I did call him and ask him why he hated me... LOL








"To God Be The Glory Great Things He Has Done!"



JMFK 11/27/2010 Gone but never forgotten

No comments:

Post a Comment