Work is going great. I am enjoying it so much. I am getting to do some peer coaching which is amazing. I like to teach and help others and each person I sit with and teach something teaches me something in return.
Frankie is now a CNA. Received his card in the mail. I am so proud of him..
The Monkey has finished her Drivers Ed course and will be taking the permit test next week.
The Boy has obtained an apprentisship with a Hilton Hotel in the kitchen in MA. He loves it..
Sweet Little Man is just as amazing as always. I was able to finally hear him say "I love you me Sha Sha." Made me cry so much...
A friend of mine and her husband recently lost their 19 yo son to A Plastic Anemia. If you could please remember them in your prayers.
So that is the current on our little trip through this paradise we call life. May you all have a wonderful blessing filled day.
"To God Be The Glory Great Things He Has Done!"
JMFK 11/27/2010 Gone but never forgotten
No comments:
Post a Comment