Can't believe how long it has been since I have been on here.. I was sitting at work yesterday thinking that I really need to get back to blogging. I enjoy it...
Work is going awesome.. I totally love working at HSN. I am currently still in Customer Service but I have my eyes set on different departments...
The Monkey is back to homeschooling.. After some difficult times at the public high school she approached me stating she isn't being challenged and wants to come back to homeschooling.. Can't say that I was not happy! I actually did a little dance.. She will be doing Virtual School again. She already has started taking the Drivers Ed course. I can't believe that in a week and three days she will be fifteen! Geesh.. Seems like just yesterday she was born..
I have taken a new hobby on.. I am determined to grow some of my own veggies... I currently have a lime tree and a lemon tree ( I know neither of which are veggies) growing. I planted carrots. I am waiting for my Earthbox which should be delivered today along with the Staking Kit. I think I am going to grow some zucchini squash in that... If all does well then I will be purchasing more.
We have gone back to being vegetarian. Frankie and I have decided that we felt much better eating a vegetarian diet.. So we decided to go at it again... It has been only four days but it is easier this time around. I have pretty much cut out the soda. I drink carbonated water that is naturally sweetened. I do drink ginger ale when I drink whiskey but other than that maybe two sodas a month.
Hope everyone has a blessing filled day!
Lola
We're on our 3rd year of gardening. This year we decided to start from seeds. So far so good, but we'll see how things grow. I really want to try to grow a lot of my own foods. Good luck!
ReplyDelete