Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Another week down.. Another week closer to CHRISTmas!!

HE HE!

I bet you can't tell what my favorite time of the year is??? I can't believe it is almost here. It seems that this year just flew by sooo fast.. I haven't even started shopping.. But I have decided that anyone we are buying for gets gift cards with the exception of Little Man, his momma, my mother and father in law and The Monkey. We know what The Monkey's "big" present is. But for obvious reasons I will not post it (Sohttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifrry Mohttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifnkey if you are reading this and thought you would find out! Love you! I can tell you it is NOT a trip to Cardiff.) Little man... Well, we are looking at ride on power wheels for him... Maybe ShaSha and Papaw can find one that is a Mustang... Oh yeah!! lol.

Work is going splendid... Everyday I love it more and more... Of course some think I am crazy for loving it but hey, it makes work so much better when you are doing something you love. I love talking with people and I love being able to help them.. Amazingly my checking account has not suffered from working here I have only managed to buy two containers of meal replacements. Chocolate and Pina Colada. I made the Pina Colada with Coconut milk and it was great. The Chocolate I used Almond milk. Also good. The only thing was they were sweeter than expected. but still very good.

I redid my hutch yesterday. It was very disheveled. So I took everything off and made it pretty.. I used the three sets of dishes I received for CHRISTmas last year... Two from my father and his gf and one set that I bought myself. Now I need to get my table cleared so that I can put my sewing machine up and finish Little Man's quilt.. Yes, I am still NOT done... I am almost though... I just have to finish the quilting and add the binding. I am half done with the quilting... He should receive the quilt by college graduation.. LOL!











"To God Be The Glory Great Things He Has Done!"



JMFK 11/27/2010 Gone but never forgotten

No comments:

Post a Comment