Monday, September 19, 2011

wooo Finally able to sit for a few and post!

So sorry about slacking in my blog posts.. Working a full time job has kicked my butt with the sleeping schedule. I work at a call center as a Customer Service Rep Hybrid (means I can also take sales calls). Let me just say I LOVE my job!! It is so awesome.. My shift is 3pm until 1130pm. Perfect for me.. BUT I have a temporary shift change and am working 9am until 530pm. I have pretty much decided that my decision to take the later shift was the correct one.. I do not like the day shift as much.. But it is still fun.. Some of my friends have gone to the email/chat team because they would rather not have to talk to people but instead email or im them.. Not me! I love getting to talk to the people. Hearing their excitement, anger, disappointment etc... I love helping them out!

The Monkey has adjusted amazingly to high school. She loves it... She is making friends and loving life. She has her first boyfriend. He lives in Cardiff.. He is a cutie...

The Boy.. We love him very much...

Little Man has been starting to use the big boy potty! Yay! ShaSha ordered him his own big boy potty chair. I can't believe that end of next month he will turn two. Where did that time go?????

My friend and her daughters came and stayed. They now rent a unit in our complex (we have some that are rentable. Most are owner occupied). It works for everyone.


As for us.. Well, life is great.. Frankie also got a job working at the same call center. He is currently in training but seems to be enjoying it. Frankie and I incorporated meat back into our diets this week. We did seafood and yesterday hamburgers (grilled). The Monkey is not overly thrilled at this but we told her it was a decision that we made and we weren't going to force her to choose the same.







"To God Be The Glory Great Things He Has Done!"



JMFK 11/27/2010 Gone but never forgotten

No comments:

Post a Comment