Great things that happened this year-
-Got married
-Bought a condo
-Moved
-Little Man turned 1
-Reconnected through facebook with some very old and dear friends.
-Got my little Pup.
-The Boy and his gf moved down here.
-Expecting a new grandbaby
The bad thing this year-
-Moved to Florida (I am a cold weather - ice and snow- type of girl)
-moved away from my fantastic in-laws
-The Boy was sick in the hospital
-The Boy and his gf moved back to MA
-New grandbaby passed away.
I wonder what God has planned for my family in 2011...
I do know that one change is that The Monkey will be attending public school. Now more homeschool. This is a bittersweet change for us. Ok actually it's bittersweet for me... I am already having separation anxiety. Monkey has decided that she wanted to go back to public school (she never wanted to leave in the 7th grade). Frankie wants her in public school for high school. So ok. She starts public school mid 8th grade in January and dare I say high school in August.... Geesh.. High school.. Man, I can not believe my baby is going into high school. It is funny how the fact my baby is turning 14 and some of my friends are just having their first or second babies makes me feel so old (when my friends are the same age!) But I love my friends and wish them all the years of happiness I have had with my kiddos. They are so much fun!
Well, I should get off the computer right now. The Pup needs attending to, the bed needs making and coffee needs drinking.
"To God Be The Glory Great Things He Has Done!"
JMFK 11/27/2010 Gone but never forgotten
I think 2010 maybe the first year since 2007 that we haven't had any major upheavals, bith good and bad. You have certainly had some great things happen this year, but boy have you had your share of bad. I wish you the best in 2011
ReplyDelete