Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December 7, 2010

December 7, 1941 "a date which will live in infamy..."
I have to say that I never paid much attention to this as a child. It wasn't until I lived in Ewa Beach, Hawaii for alomost 4 years that this brought meaning to me. It meant even more to me when at the age of 16 I went to the Arizona Memorial. It was very sobering.


I am finding it hard to get into the CHRISTmas spirit while still mourning the loss of Jamison. But I am trying. My tree has been up for a week. Lights and garland are on it. That is it. My CHRISTmas cards are still sitting on the table. Not yet ready to go out. I find it hard to sit down and work on them.

CHRISTmas shopping is mostly done. I just need to get in the room and wrap. I have to get a couple of boxes ready to go out- The Boy and his gf. Little Man and his momma. I still need to shop for Frankie. He wants hoodies... Hmm... Hoodies in Florida? LOL. It has been a little cool lately.. LOL I know my friends up North in MA would love our weather but they will have to admit that 40's is cool.

I got my CHRISTmas present a little early. It is a HTC Evo 4G phone. I have to say I LOVE this phone... Actually, Frankie and The Monkey love it too so I think there may be two more finding homes in this family. I have to say my FAVORITE applications are Kindle for Android and a Sudoku game. Yesterday I downloaded a few free Kindle books from Amazon. Little Woman, A Christmas Carol, The Scarlet Letter, The Bible, and Uncle Tom's Cabin. I have an eclectic taste in books.. LOL.. The only one I have never read is Uncle Tom's Cabin but I have wanted to read it for years.

The Monkey and I have been enjoying the BBC channel. Our favorites shows are Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares and Dr. Who.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.



<3 JMFK 11/27/2010 <3 Gone but never forgotten Sha Sha loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment