Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Gone but never forgotten



Jamison Maxwell Fernando King Obituary: View Jamison King's Obituary by Lowell Sun


Our sweet grandson has gone home to our Heavenly Father. He was born Saturday at 801a and passed at 1052a.

Quick story- his momma woke up feeling pain Friday morning. They went to the doctor who said she was in labor and they rushed her to the hospital to stop it as she was only 22 weeks along. They put her on iv's and thought the contractions had slowed down. Saturday morning her water broke and he was born. Being so little his lungs were not fully developed. There was nothing that could have been done for our sweet little one.

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for all of you. It's such heartbreaking news. If there is anything I can do, please let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew this.. :( I saw the tag line on the bottom of your blog post a few minutes ago and went to see what it was..

    ReplyDelete