Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Here is my first try at Homemade Gifts in a Jar. One is for PB Chocolate Chip Loaves and the other is Merry Banana Candy Muffins.



This is what happens when an unknowing 13 year old sits next to her mum and hands her mum a marker...




The Monkey and I have been enjoying BBC tv. The funny thing is that we actually enjoy the BBC America channel more than American TV. The Catherine Tate Show is then newest one we are watching.. It is pretty funny. We first came to "know" Catherine Tate as "Donna" in Dr. Who Season 4. Dr. Who is our favorite show. Coming in second is Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares. We are anxiously awaiting the premier of The Doctor Who version of A Christmas Carol. It comes on Christmas night.


I am thinking of trying to make a Vegetarian or Vegan Cream of Broccoli soup. I am hoping this comes out good as I love Cream of Broccoli and could eat it all year long.

I hope everyone has a wonderful blessing filled day.



"To God Be The Glory Great Things He Has Done!"


JMFK 11/27/2010 Gone but never forgotten

2 comments:

  1. Gifts in a jar look great. Let me know how the soup comes out. I am still in the process of going vegetarian/vegan and love to get recipes that have been deemed worth making! Feel free to share any other recipes of websites that you have found!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am planning on making the soup today.. Of course I am not sure if it will be done today or tomorrow... But I will definitely tell you how it comes out... I will definitely make sure to share recipes and web sited with you. Of course I can't do it from this computer as this is hubby's and all the info is on mine, but once I un-clutter my desk and find my laptop (LOL! I really know where it is even though it is under a bunch of papers!)I will definitely share with you.

    ReplyDelete