27 months since my last post. WOW. I am seriously slacking. A lot has gone on in that time.
1) No I did not make my 5K. I wussed out. Stupid anxiety!
2) I worked a little as an independent contractor for Younique. I loved the products, loved what it stands for but didn't like thinking of my friends and family as customers. I also didn't like having to be on Facebook many times day.
3) My little G had to have a kidney removed. Poor guy. He has been through a lot for a 3 year old. Full recovery! Cutie patootie!
4) Part of my company was sold to another company and yours truly was part of the 2,200 people that went with the new company. We are three weeks in. It is rough. We are still getting used to each other - Us to the new company and vice versa.
5) I am planning on starting a business with my friend. We are going to be making undergarments. But we are planning to put our own spin on them.
I am hoping to get on here more now and keep everyone updated.
No comments:
Post a Comment