Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sunday July 27th

What a wonderful day It was great to welcome two new members into our church. You could just feel the Holy Spirit there.

I finally wrote my Mormon.Org profile. Lawauna Go check it out!

Today before Sunday school a friend gave me a binder to study the Doctrine and Covenants. I am so excited. I will have to work this into my study. I need to finish reading them first. I am really enjoying my morning readings. They are pretty fantastic. I do realize a difference in when I don't read them before work and when I do.

I was to see that Amazon Prime has some great videos.
The Times and Teachings of Joseph Smith - I have watch this. I loved it.

Emma Smith: My Story - Another wonderful movie

Joseph Smith- The Prophet of the Restoration - Great movie.

One thing I love about these movies are that Nathan Mitchell portrays Joseph Smith in each of these. He just does an awesome job portraying the Prophet.

Joseph Smith 

Nathan Mitchell as Joseph Smith










This is so true! I also love the connection to the Tardis.






"To God Be The Glory Great Things He Has Done!"



JMFK 11/27/2010 Gone but never forgotten

No comments:

Post a Comment