Monday, July 21, 2014

Another post! Gasp two in a month! lol

Things are going great. Wonderful job. Wonderful family.

Pretty Rainbow after work. I always remember that the rainbow is a promise to us from God.

Recently I have obtained a subscription to Ancestry.com, Myheritage.com, and Findmypast.com I LOVE working on my genealogy. It is so awesome. I love the little leaf on ancestry. I am like a little child each time I get one.

Next month I will be doing something I never thought I would do. First I am going to be talking to a group of woman about the websites listed above and show them how to access and find what they are looking for. Then 3 days later I will be standing up in front of the congregation and giving a talk about my conversion. I am excited and nervous at the same time.


Great verse. I love this verse. This verse was instrumental in me becoming a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I have a copy of this verse sitting at my desk.           


May everyone have a wonderful blessing filled day.                                        





"To God Be The Glory Great Things He Has Done!"



JMFK 11/27/2010 Gone but never forgotten

No comments:

Post a Comment