Monday, September 23, 2013
I broke down this past Thursday and joined.. Are you ready? Are you sure? Ok. I joined a GYM! Woo Whoo!! Yeah me! I know I am tooting my own horn but this is something I never thought I would do. I even hired a personal trainer one day a week. My first personal training episode was this past Friday. My legs have just stopped screaming at me. It has been a chore walking up and down the stairs and even doing some of the normal things that a person does during the day. Let me just say I became quite fond of the handicap bar in the restrooms at work.
I have pretty much gotten my diet down. Well, not DIET DIET but Diet as in way of eating. I have become very good at calorie counting and food measuring. It has been a month that I have been doing this and it really has gotten much easier. I do allow myself one day where counting calories is a no no. I have not eating at a fast food "joint" in a month. I don't miss it at all. I feel amazing.
Well, I do need to get off the computer. 6 am comes pretty early and I need to be at the gym.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment