Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My friend Sylvia over at ChristianHomekeeper does a Homekeepers Journal. She gives the prompts and anyone can answer them on their blog. She has a McLinky on her site so anyone who participates can add their blog and we can go read it!




This week’s Journal is all about HOME

In my homey kitchen …..
There are dishes in the sink that need to be done and dinner ingredients on the counter

My thoughts on being at home ……
I love it. I love being home when my hubby gets home from work and I love being able to be here when dd leaves for school. It also gives me the opportunity to pick her up from school and be with her every afternoon. I also love being able to take the time to make meals from scratch.

A constant habit I have of making my home comfortable is ….
Making it smell nice with candles (I almost always have a candle warmer going) or food cooking. I always open up all the windows when the weather allows. This way there is fresh air.

If I could change the decor of my home ….
I would love to get matching furniture. Furniture that matches the decor and each piece.. LOL

What I want my children/spouse/other family to remember about my home is …
It always smelled nice and was a great place to bring friends over to. I want them to remember it as homey.

Home …
To me home is more than just a house. It is somewhere where love grows and families make memories.






"To God Be The Glory Great Things He Has Done!"


JMFK 11/27/2010 Gone but never forgotten

1 comment:

  1. I haven't written a post about this, but yours certainly made me think. No matter what, I hoppe my family remembers our home as being safe and comfortable and fun!

    ReplyDelete