Saturday, August 21, 2010

Quick update- Lima Bean has a new due date of April 6.
Here is her/his newest picture. This was taken on Friday August 13.




Here is my new tree... Every person in FL needs some type of citrus tree. So this is my lime tree. His name is Lenny...




Last year I bought a bamboo tree. I wanted something comforting. Zen like. So I bought Bob. This was him September of 2009.


This is Bob today. I was a little worried about him since I moved and had to leave him in another state. He was a little dehydrated and in need of love but I have him back on the good side.



I am reading another book for Book Sneeze.


BookSneeze is great. When someone signs up they can request one of the available books to read. When the person is finished reading they write a review on their blog and on a public site (ie. Amazon, Barnes and Noble etc...) and then can request another book.

School starts Monday for the Monkey. We are looking forward to it. This year we are trying a virtual school. Monkey loves being on the computer so we thought this would be pretty neat.








"make sure you keep it between the navigational beacons."

No comments:

Post a Comment