Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New Condo, Moving and wedidng.

Wooo That is a lot... LOL... Well, Frankie and I had put an offer on a condo in Paradise over the weekend.. We heard yesterday from the realtor that the owner accepted our offer... YAY!!!! We will close in about 2 weeks.. But now the fun part.. Frankie leaves for Paradise on Friday (will be staying with his brother). :-( (Lola is not happy since her and the monkey are not leaving). Frankie has a job interview on Monday in the city next to Paradise. YAY! Hopefully, Monkey and Lola will get to move after the closing. But now, Frankie and Lola need to be in KY no more than 30 days before the wedding to apply for the license.. Then we need to be back here for the June 19th wedding... It wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't a thousand mile distance between Paradise and here. Life is so rough.. LOL J/K. I am thrilled about the new condo.. It does need some work.. Just purely cosmetic (such as lots of paint).

Haven't decided if the carpet is staying. It is new but I would prefer tile flooring.
The yellow goes... The appliances will be changed also..
Thinking of black and stainless steel.

I can't believe we are down to 73 days before the wedding.. Yesterday we went and had photos taken of us as engagement pictures. I can't wait for them to come back. The photographer is a friend of ours and she is doing them for us for only the cost of prints. YAY!!!!
All that is left is food and flowers. We want to have a very laid back reception. Ideas we are running are Jerk Chicken, Cheeseburgers (Can't have a Jimmy Buffett/Tropical themed wedding with out these...), meatballs, pasta salad, potato salad, salad, etc.. We are not doing a cake.. Well we are but only for Frankie and I. Just 1 square Key Lime cake. We are doing cupcakes in different flavors for our friends and family.
I am sure my in laws will be glad when it is over.. Most of the decorations are in their living room (the rest are in our room).



"make sure you keep it between the navigational beacons." Have a GREAT Day!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it crazy? I moved April 2007, graduated with my MSW May 2007 married and sold a house June 2007, and pregnant and my MIL died July 2007. Life is so good though. Here I am married with 3 kids. I loved our laid back wedding. We did the church and hall thing , but Tom's cousin married us, his other cousin cooked, my friend was the photographer, and we put it all together in 6 months while I was in grad school. Where is Paradise?

    ReplyDelete