Yesterday I went to my place of employment and quit. What a relief that was. The place was making me insane. I felt like it took my soul and crushed it up, ate it, then spit it out and stomped on it. That is a horrible feeling about a place that I needed to be at for 8 hours a day. So I decided to look elsewhere. Yay. I start a new job on March 3rd.
My lessons with the Missionaries are over. :-( But we will still meet :-) Now I need to get to church a few times and set up my baptism then I will be a member of the LDS church! I am super excited about that. Way beyond super excited actually! I have a sweet friend who will be attending church with me at least a few times (she is in a different ward) but I also have another friend who attends the location I will be going to.
So with the next two weeks off I plan on working on getting my home in order. I have a bunch of items that are going to the donation bin. My goal this year is to minimize the items on our home. I am a pack rat. This is terrible. I place a lot of emphasis on items. Such as a jello mold my sister in law gave me 4 years ago that sits in a cabinet. I have never used this (we don't eat jello in my home) but I can't part with it because she gave it to me. No offense to her but it is slated for the donation bin as well. There are many items in my home like the jello mold that just sit here and get no use but I keep. Well, I have decided that needs to change.
It has been awhile since I have posted a picture. So here is a picture of my Princess.
She took all her toys and placed them on the blanket. Most of them are there again (of course this time we needed to put them there) and stay there. She is very protective of her stuff. If that cat even goes next to her blanket she runs over there and sits glaring at him. LOL She is too funny.
I hope everyone has a blessing filled day!
"To God Be The Glory Great Things He Has Done!"
JMFK 11/27/2010 Gone but never forgotten
No comments:
Post a Comment