Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wow been a long long long time. So sorry

Well, so much has changed.
The Monkey turned 16 last week and The Boy will be 21 in 2 weeks. I can't believe how grown my babies are.

As for me. I was on a loan position as a supervisor but now I am a permanent supervisor. YAY!! I am so happy. I love this position. Man, I love HSN

Well, our second trip into being vegetarian went SPLAT. Didn't last for long and just didn't take for us. I felt that I was missing something. So.... Complete 180. Frankie and I are going to try Paleo/Primal eating. I have a couple of blogs that I am reading pretty daily. I have to say my favorite is PaleOMG. I just love the way Juli writes. She is so funny and her recipes are amazing. I recently bought her new cookbook. From what I understand the book version was not to what the writer wanted and was done on less that great paper. I had bought this for my Kindle Fire. So I am officially starting Paleo/Primal eating tomorrow. So how I am finishing out my style of S%^t eating. Pizza and buffalo wings with bleu cheese dressing.
I have started parking in the back lot at work. It is about a .25 mile walk from my car to my desk. I figure that way I have no choice but to get in a 1/2 mile walk 5 days a week. Some days I even walk the "long" way into work and that is about 3/4 mile. Today was the first time I was caught in the rain. My umbrella was in the car and I was in the building. The car was .25 miles away.. Oh well. It wasn't a bad walk in the rain.

I hope all of you have a wonderful evening. Until I post again...



No comments:

Post a Comment