Friday, January 11, 2013

Journey in Plant Based Diet

Our journey has begun into our Plant Based Diet.. I have to admit I am having a lot of fun. Here are some pictures from last nights meal.. Sweet Potato Lasagna courtesy of Forks Over Knives and Engine 2 Diet. Wasnt sure how hubby was going to enjoy this nor was I sure how I was going to enjoy.. Whoever heard of making a lasagna with no dairy and using ground walnuts on top.. But I was willing to try. It was amazing!
Getting ready for the oven
The addition if the ground cashews after 45 minutes
The final product
Look at those layers.



























































Needless to say this supper was a HUGE Success. One serving filled us all up. It was also enjoyable making it as the Monkey decided she wanted to get in on the action... She was a great help. Up tonight.. Veggie kabobs and fruit kabobs..

No comments:

Post a Comment