This time of year I miss New England. The changing of the leaves, the crisp cool air, the smell of the fireplaces burning on the cold evenings...
Today is also opening day for the Football season!

I am excited to learn that my favorite team is playing Thanksgiving night and I get to watch it!! Woot Woot!!
I have been facebook free for three days now! I am starting to get over the withdrawal symptoms! lol I have just gotten tired of all the complaining and the hate that was on there. I was always wondering what ever happened to "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." I have decided to get back to the old ways of communicating.. Letters and phone calls. Occasional emails. I have been writing a friend in California for about the last 6 months and just started writing one in Kentucky. It is kinda of neat.. I also noticed that no longer am I able to find stationary sets.. So sad.. I always liked the pretty paper and matching envelopes.
I have decided that I am going to get back into my quilting. I really need to finish Little Man's quilt.. I started it almost 4 years ago.. It is a work in progress. lol
Well, enough for today. Need to get ready to head into another wonderful day at HSN! Love this place!
"To God Be The Glory Great Things He Has Done!"
JMFK 11/27/2010 Gone but never forgotten
I need to take a break from Facebook too! Don't think I'm ready to delete my account though. I really want to start doing more creating/crafting. There really is something satisfying about handwriting isn't there? I want to start writing letter again too. I also want to start journaling again, not just blogging. I also like handwritten calendars too. Again, something satisfying about handwriting!
ReplyDelete