Wednesday, June 22, 2011

We finally broke down and admitted we need a second vehichle. With me starting work (oh yeah, I will tell you about that in a little) on the 5th of July we realized that yes vehicle number two can't wait. We will be going out today and looking.

My job... In May I sent a resume on a whim to HSN. Imagine my surprise on a Sunday night in June when I checked my email before bed and saw one from HSN asking if I wanted to set up a time for an interview. Hubby was not on call on Wednesday so I made it for then. I was offered the job during the interview! All I could think of was "I can't wait to call my mother in law." So after a background check and a drug test I start in July! I am so excited... It is like waiting for CHRISTmas morning...










"To God Be The Glory Great Things He Has Done!"



JMFK 11/27/2010 Gone but never forgotten

No comments:

Post a Comment