Today I finally made a quiche. Monkey asked me to make one because the name sounds cool. So I thought I would surprise her and Frankie with a nice spinach quiche. I did cheat and not make my own crust. I used packaged crust.. I do need to get better with that. I have a recipe that my friend pointed out to me for Mini Apple Pies that I am dying to make...
I am still such a baby with heat... I swear if I had my way I would still live up in Massachusetts. This heat has even affected my sleep. I find that I get the best sleep in the living room with the a/c vent and two fans blowing straight on me... For some reason the a/c vent in the bedroom does not blow as well as the one in the living room. Thea/c unit is less than a year old. The duct work was checked and we were told it was fine.. But obviously there is an issue somewhere.
Today Monkey, my baby, is registering for high school. I can't believe that she is going to be a freshman... She is talking about going to the University of Tampa (I know she is not even in high school yet but this
"To God Be The Glory Great Things He Has Done!"
JMFK 11/27/2010 Gone but never forgotten
No comments:
Post a Comment