Monday, October 4, 2010

I love Fall.

Yesterday we were driving to pick up our new family members.
Toby eating a whole wheat cracker on the way home

Toby at home



Tiger claiming his spot under The Monkey's desk. He wouldn't let her pick up the paper.

It was a nice ride but a little sad. I commented to Frankie how weird it was to know that it is October and that there were no colors on the leaves. It makes me miss New England so much. I loved the four seasons (even winter and snow).

Last week Little Man got his first hair cut. I can't believe how big he is getting.



Little Man at the farm with his other grandparents









Lima Bean's momma and The Boy have been here for almost a month. Lima Bean's momma has been so sick with this pregnancy. Doctors appointment tomorrow for her. The Boy has gotten a new job. He seems to like it.

Today Frankie starts his new job. He is working in a hospital. He really enjoys working in the medical field but was burned our while working for as an EMT a few years ago. He went into the hospitality industry but so did NOT enjoy that.



"make sure you keep it between the navigational beacons."

2 comments:

  1. Little man looks like The boy. how old is he now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Man will turn 1 on October 30th. I can't believe that a year has already gone by. I am thinking of calling him "Lil Hoss" now since he weighs 22 pounds. LOL. I do think the older he gets the more he looks like The Boy.

    ReplyDelete